Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Amy's Cheese Ball

 

I promised to share a few of my recipes from the appetizers I served at the Baby It's Cold Outside baby shower last week.  Here is your first installment.

Amy and I have have been friends for several years now and I'm a much better person for knowing her!  She whips together parties, play groups and all types of other fun in just minutes.  Don't know how she does all that she does but I'm grateful to be along for the ride!


Amy is also the founder of  My Story Matters.  I attended a board meeting recently where she served a plate of goodness.  This fabulous cheeseball with crackers, fruit and other dipping type edibles.


Don't you just love this moose!  Reminds me of my nephew serving a mission in Canada.  Do they call them Canucks?


Back to the cheeseball...I served it with crackers and a Hickory Farms Beef log.  Instead of rolling the cheeseball in nuts we framed the ball with pomegranates.  
So fresh and festive.

Amy’s Cheese Ball

1-8 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp. mayo
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Chopped green onion
Diced ham

Mix and chill.  Roll in nuts or pomegranates (if desired).  Can make a double batch and take as needed for holiday parties.

 photo Kelliesign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment