Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Bunny Jars


My crafty friend, Candice came over today and we made these fun Spring Bunny Jars. They were super duper easy and quick. It would have been even quicker if the sun had been out and the paint dried faster!
 
Start off by buying some of these plastic farm toys. That's where we found our bunnies. You could use anything though....pigs, ducks, dinosaurs! You can also use any jar you would like to. We used a small pickle jar, a small salsa jar and a pimento olive jar.
Glue your toy onto the lid. We used E6000.
Then take the lids and spray paint your desired color. We used some fun Easter/Spring colors.
 


Here are the finished jars. So easy and festive!
 
Tell me, what do you think of these? Will you make some of your own?
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!! They are adorable and look so easy! I think I'll have to try it! Thanks for the idea and how to :)

    ReplyDelete