Monday, September 30, 2013

Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies-MMMmmm Monday

Years ago my friend Judy shared a chocolate chip cookie recipe that has been shared many times since because they are so delicious.  These cookies are just what you think a GREAT chocolate chip cookie should taste like.


When Judy gave me the recipe she said I must follow it EXACTLY or the cookies would not be as delicious.  Not sure if she was just kidding, but I follow it EXACTLY and they are so delicious.


Judy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mix until fluffy
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 cups brown sugar
1 pound butter (Judy said she usually uses margarine)

Add and mix till fluffy
1 T. vanilla
3 eggs, ONE AT A TIME

Mix in
6 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt

Fold in
6 cups chips (I sometimes mix chocolate and butterscotch) 
nuts optional

Bake 10 min. at 375 degrees.  (For crunchier instead of chewy cookies bake just a tad longer)


 photo Kelliesign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment