Monday, September 2, 2013

Slow Cooker Round-up for MMMmmm Monday

It's soccer and water polo season round here and boy is it busy. I used to think I was busy when I had little kids at home, but once they start school and sports - LOOK OUT!
I have been doing lots of crock pot recipes on our sports nights, which happen to be most week nights. I thought I would share with you a few of our favorites in this MMMmmm Monday round-up.
Some are healthy, some not as much BUT all are quick and easy and great for busy weeknights.
If you haven't been to Six Sister's Stuff's website, check it out. They have awesome recipes, crafts and lots of other fun things. 
 Servings for Six had this yummy recipe. We used the pork as Burrito filling, added rice, lettuce, beans and avocados and had a delicious Mexican meal. You could also just serve with rice or even by itself!
 Just a few weeks ago here at Chocolates for Breakfast we featured our yummy
 Andie at Can you Stay for Dinner has been doing a feature called "putting my mom on a diet" - She has featured some awesome ideas to eat healthy. My favorite so far is this Pork Tenderloin. I used this Simple Lemon Orange Marinade on it. Amazing!
Chef-in-training featured this yummy
 Crock-a-doodle-do featured this amazing dish- I make this one all the time. Never disappoints
And last, but definitely not least is this soooo yummy Mexican Dish from I heart Naptime. This is one of my favorite Blog's to read. She always has lots of fun ideas.
My kids like to make burritos but I like to make the rice bowl. So yummy and leftovers for days!
I hope you enjoyed our round up. What ideas do you have for busy weeknights?

No comments:

Post a Comment