Monday, February 2, 2015

Jake's Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies-MMMmmm Monday


My 15 year old son came home from his friend's house praising the baking skills of his friend's mother.  "Mom, she made the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted!  I ate about 20 of them!"  

Wow!  I make choc. chip cookies regularly and I don't remember getting that kind of shout out.  I decided I had better call "2nd mom" and find out what her secret is.  She was more than willing to share her recipe so we promptly whipped up a batch.  They are quite delicious and very worthy of "best chocolate chip cookie ever!"

Try them and let us know what you think. 


jake's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c. butter melted
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
Mix together

3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
Mix together

Add 1-12 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 c. chopped walnuts
Mix all together

Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.


 photo Kelliesign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment