Need a quick, inexpensive Valentine for your friend or sweetheart? My daughter Bianca came up with this idea.
1. Gather your favorite juice or glass containers.
2. Wash and dry completely.
3. Spray lid gold (if desired).
4. Write a little love message on the bottle with Sharpie pen or paint. (Could also use vinyl lettering)
5. Fill container with your favorite (CHOCOLATE) treat!
6. Attach a Valentiney tag. Used Made with Love tags.
Like Gold Polka Dot bottles?
Stick round stickers on bottles.
Spray paint gold, let dry and then peel off the stickers.
As easy as that!
Thanks Bianca for the great idea!