Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Car Mat



The Car Mat
Today I want to share with you a very special piece of my childhood. I come from a family of 7 kids. I am the 6th of the 7. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, yes, my family is pretty much the best ever. We moved around A LOT growing up. Every few years. Moving was hard but it brought out family very close. You will never see a more fiercely loyal family than ours! Guaranteed!
My Grandma & Grandpa Brague, my mom's parents, made this awesome car mat for my older brother's when they were little. My grandpa drew the designs and my grandma cut them out and sewed them onto the mat. 
When I look at this mat I have such nostalgia. I was beyond thrilled when Kellie sent this awesome mat to my son, Jackson who is the youngest grandchild. 
 He has loved playing with it!
Even my 13 year old daughter has been known to play with it!
 And our cat Roxy had a turn playing too!

Thanks for the memories Grandma and Grandpa Brague!

No comments:

Post a Comment